Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Final Cover!




So here's the image of the final cover I settled on.  I was hoping to convey a sense of Korea and discovery.  I created the background template myself and then used two different images and slightly manipulated them using a photo shop program called GIMP. For the typography, I downloaded a font called Eraser which has a chalk-looking effect.  To give you a better idea, here are the two photos I used.

















I apologize for not updating this blog for some time. I'm still in the process of determining how I'd like to promote my work and trying to figure out how to best allocate my time.  Right now I'm running several different blogs, which isn't very convenient.  Presently, I'm trying to combine everything under one umbrella and hope to do so in the coming months.  More info to follow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment