Thursday, August 30, 2012

UPDATE - Where are we at?

High Five!
I'VE FINISHED THE MANUSCRIPT!

BOOYAH!

Let me be the first to go ahead and give myself a pat on the back.  I've now written a book whose readers will amount to a number that I'll probably be able to count on both hands. :)

Anyway, I've now begun the tedious process of editing, editing, and more editing.  The first half has already been given a thorough look, though I'm sure there are still mistakes.  However, the second half will need a bit of a face lift.  I'd also like to thank everyone who has looked through the manuscript thus far.  They've been helping me find numerous grammar mishaps, spelling mistakes, and flush out some awkward sentences.  I will give you all a proper acknowledgement in a further post.

As for the cover, well - COMING SOON!  GIMP has proved to be extremely valuable, especially for a FREE program.  It's fairly extensive and whenever I have a question about how to do something, like changing the image's transparency, I can just do a Google Search for it and there it is.  I've been designing three different templates that I hope to post early next week.  I'm going to take a poll to see which one I should use.  I'll need your input for sure.  With any luck, at least one will be suitable.  Vamos a ver!

Photo provided by FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment